Making the Most of Membership
New to Befriending Networks and want to learn more about what your membership has to offer? Or are you an existing member looking for a refresher on the benefits of being part of our Network? Either way, this session is for you!
Our short Making the Most of Membership sessions are designed to cover everything you need to know about our organisation and to assist you in finding the information you need for your project. They're also an opportunity for those considering membership to gain an understanding of what we have to offer.
If you want to learn more about maximising membership, have questions for our Membership Team, or just want to refresh your knowledge, come to our next session - we look forward to seeing you there!
This session is aimed at:
- New members
- New staff who work in membership organisations
- Current staff who want to refresh their knowledge
- Those considering joining Befriending Networks
We will discuss:
- An overview of Befriending Networks and the team
- How to access resources, training and networking
- The Befriending Directory and how to use our Membership Logo
- The Quality Award, bespoke training and consultancy
This is a free online event open to members and non-members of Befriending Networks. Each session lasts 30 minutes, with facilitators staying online to answer any questions you may have about membership.