National Online Conference 2022
"I was amazed that an online conference could work so well. It was very well run!"
"Thank you for delivering the Conference in a remote format during Covid-19. I rarely get to attend the usual event due to associated costs and travel time so was great to attend from the comfort of my own home! I do hope events will continue to have online attendance options when "normal" life returns."
Download the full programme for 2022 here!
About our month long programme this year:
This year our national conference has a range of eleven events - with the aim of having something there for everyone! You can see the three conference themed events in the listing below, but there are also a range of topical training events, networking and good practice availble. As you may know, Befriending Networks have many subcategories of training available. On our website, please use the Training and Events sub menu on the left to navigate:
- Annual Conference: Celebrating Community Connections (Member Exclusive) > Wednesday 2nd November
- Research in the Field: Community and Connection > Tuesday 8th November
- Research in the Field: Wellbeing > Thursday 10th November
- Raise Your Profile During Befriending Week 2022 > Wednesday 5th October
- Getting the Most Out of Your Membership > Tuesday 18th October
- Networking event for Children & Young People Befriending Services > Wednesday 26th October
- Running a Befriending Service > Thursday 3rd November
- Alternative Funding: Knowing Your Options > Wednesday 16th November
Volunteer ToolkitRead the details of each event here
Found 3 events.
Wednesday 2nd November, 9.30am - 12.35pm