Community Together CIC
Community Together CIC is a non for profit organisation providing a holistic set of services specialising in -
Providing a 7 Day per week Telephone Support Service
Befriending - Telephone, Face to Face and Home Visits
Form Filling one to one Support
Meals on Wheels
Hospital Discharge and Avoidance Support
Stay Well Clinics
Delivering activities that support peoples mental health and wellbeing
“To enhance the lives of individuals, families and communities using early intervention to support them to GROW WELL; LIVE WELL; AGE WELL
The following list is not in order of priority:
• MENTAL WELLBEING
• FOOD & FUEL POVERTY
• SOCIAL ISOLATION & MOBILITY
• ACCESS TO EMPLOYMENT, VOLUNTEERING & RAISING ASPIRATIONS
• HOMELESSNESS & HOUSING MATTERS
• HEALTH & SOCIAL PRESSURES
NB: The list of priority areas of focus for CTCIC is not exhaustive. Experience from the Covid Response Partnership demonstrated the need to be flexible in our approach. Our work ethic will be based upon Prevention, Early Intervention and where necessary Response. In essence, the Delivery Plan should be considered as an organic document.
ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
All current and planned services, projects and initiatives cover this spectrum of need however, any new or emerging issues will be evaluated on the basis of need and available resources.
In accordance with the adopted AIM and with a focus upon the current list of PRIORITIES, Community Together CIC will seek to:
• Develop our existing knowledge and understanding of local need.
• Work collaboratively with organisations and partners across all sectors.
• Work with local communities to establish the changing needs of those communities
• Deliver, facilitate and enable targeted and meaningful services.
• Ensure that all staff and volunteers are appropriately qualified/trained. This will include all necessary vetting and screening where appropriate.
• Continue to work towards tackling Social and Health inequalities across all areas of operations.
• To identify and coproduce practical solutions to issues preventing individuals and families from leading independent lives;
Information for volunteers
We are looking for volunteers to support us in -
Befriending; either over the telephone, face to face in the community or home visits.
Telephone Enquiries Handlers for our Tamworth Telephone Support Line