Volunteer Toolkit How To Session
Thursday 23rd June 2022, 1:30PM - 3PM
Due to high demand, this how to session will run once a quarter in 2022, with a capacity of 50 spaces per run. This is a free session for our members.
Who is this session for?
- Befriending staff who have registered for the toolkit but are unsure how to use it
- Befriending staff who are interested in using the toolkit but want to learn more about it
- Befriending staff who have been using the toolkit but have questions or requests
- Befriending staff who want new ideas for designing their own volunteer training
What does the session cover?
- How to register for the toolkit
- How to navigate the toolkit
- How to edit and use the toolkit to fit your project
- An explanation of how and why the toolkit was designed
- An opportunity to ask questions
- An opportunity to raise requests for additional content
This is entirely free for members to attend - you need to be logged into your membership in order to book on to this event.
Contact the facilitator and designer of the toolkit: Victoria@befriending.co.uk