Managing Waiting Lists, Capacity and Endings: Recognising the importance of a strong process through the befriending match pathway
Tuesday 27th July 2021 > Tuesday 10th August 2021 Webinar 9:30am - 11:30am
All Vital Skills courses have been redesigned to ensure they cater to a coordinators/trainer role who work in both face-to-face services as well as distance befriending projects.
Purpose of course
This module is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of Managing Waiting Lists, Capacity and Endings. Exploring strategies for referral management, creating capacity growth and appropriate endings, this course is created to assist befriending projects to implement a strong system that is both making the most of their ability while recognising the pressures and responsibility involved.
Assessment of learning
To complete this course, all sections are mandatory. Participants will receive a certificate on completion. The assessments to complete this course are to:
- Complete the reading to learn the theory
- Calculate your capacity for referrals, waiting list and matches
- Complete your activity pack to illustrate your abilities and understanding of the methods and purpose of managing your waiting list and endings
- Attend the webinar on the last day to share learning, best practice and problem solve with students (9:30-11:30am)
Duration and Time Commitment
On average, Vital Skills modules require 7 hours of your time. You are given access to our training platform on day one. Reading and reflection are to be done independently. The duration of the course is to allow participants to accommodate the course within their work/personal schedule. The only fixed time commitment is the webinar time slot where attendance is mandatory. The webinar takes place on Tuesday 10th August 2021 at 9:30am (maximum duration is 2hrs)
Are you a member of Befriending Networks? Make sure to log in to receive your membership discount, otherwise you will be charged full cost
* Please note: we understand that circumstances may require a change of training dates. We allow you to defer once when we are given notice of at least 48hours, after that it is seen as a non-refundable cancellation. Please do check your diary before committing to any dates.