Volunteer Retainment (NEW)
Thursday 24th February 2022, 9:30am - 11:15am
This is a brand new course launching in February due to high demand from befriending organisations. We hope this course can assist community projects to retain their volunteers.
Purpose of course:
To help highlight the key principles of volunteer retainment and how to implement them within your organisation. The theory from this training could be applied to befriending projects, mentoring projects or any other volunteer-led community project. This 1hr45minute interactive session will focus on:
- Good practice in volunteer retainment
- Problem solving
- Case study example
- Networking opportunities and learning from others
Post-event, all participants will receive a copy of our Volunteer Retainment Toolkit.
Duration and Time Commitment:
To gain access to the Volunteer Retainment Toolkit resource, participants must attend the online session on Thursday 24th February, 9:30am - 11:15am. Access will be given post-event via email to be saved on file. This resource can be reviewed and used at the participants own time and own pace, as needed.
Are you a member of Befriending Networks? Make sure to log in to ensure you get your membership discount.
- This course is £25 for member organisations
- This course is £35 for non-member organisations
Have questions regarding this training course? Contact the facilitator Victoria@befriending.co.uk
* Please note: we understand that circumstances may require a change of training dates. We allow you to defer once when we are given notice of at least 48hours, after that it is seen as a non-refundable cancellation. Please do check your diary before committing to any dates.