FULLY BOOKED Advanced Masterclass in Befriending Good Practice
Tuesday 13th April 2021 10.00 - 13.00
Following the success of our 2019 Masterclasses in Befriending Good Practice across England, we are pleased to be providing a further round of these FREE events online in Spring 2021. A special thank you to Her Majesty’s Government and the National Lottery Building Connections Fund for the funding. This enables us to offer free places for all at the Masterclasses.
Who should attend?
The event is open to any organisation which delivers a befriending project in England. This is due to the Lottery funding being specifically to develop our work in this area.
The Advanced sessions are for anyone who matches the above criteria has been in post for longer than 12 months or who’s befriending service has been established for several years and is looking at project development and progression. Please note if you are new in post or work for a project established in 2020 you may find the Beginners sessions (March 23rd/25th) more beneficial.
What will be included?
- Overview of the services which Befriending Networks currently provide and how to access them
- Celebrating the successes and achievements of projects in 2020 and what does the future of befriending look like
- Distance Befriending and Sustainability – will you continue to offer this?
- Returning to Face to Face activities – what are the challenges?
- Project Progression – where do you see your service going?
- The importance of Monitoring & Evaluating
- Guest speaker
- Interactive workshops
- An opportunity to network with other befriending organisations and services