FULLY BOOKED: Beginners Masterclass in Befriending Good Practice
Tuesday 23rd March 2021 10.00 - 13.00
Following the success of our 2019 Masterclasses in Befriending Good Practice across England, we are pleased to be providing a further round of these FREE events online in Spring 2021. A special thank you to Her Majesty’s Government and the National Lottery Building Connections Fund for the funding. This enables us to offer free places for all at the Masterclasses.
Who should attend?
The classes are open to any organisation which delivers a befriending project in England. This is due to the Lottery funding being specifically to develop our work in this area.
Anyone who fits the above criteria and is new in post or involved with a new project which was set up in 2020 and is responsible for the delivery or support of an existing befriending service or considering setting up a new project.
Please note that if you are an experienced co-ordinator you should book a place at one of the Masterclasses in April (link)
What will be included?
- Overview of the services which Befriending Networks currently provide and how to access them
- Celebrating the successes and achievements of volunteers in 2020
- Volunteer Management including Recruitment, Training and Ongoing Support
- Managing Waiting Lists and Capacity of Services
- Endings in Befriending Relationships
- Interactive workshops
- An opportunity to network with other befriending organisations and services