(Edinburgh) Project Development: Identify means to plan and develop your project without jeopardising your service
Wednesday 3rd June 2020, 1:30pm - 4pm
Befriending Networks, 63-65 Shandwick Place Edinburgh EH2 4SD
Your befriending service is up and running and everything is ticking along fine, you are feeling established in you role, so what’s next? How can you build positively on what you already have to provide an even better service? Or maybe things aren’t going so well and you need to change direction in order to deliver the support your service users require. What else could your service be doing, or how could you be doing things differently, to be more effective? This module explores the core principles of strategic planning, step by step.
During this module, participants will:
- Identify what has to be in place before your project can develop new areas of work
- Examine why projects develop and where the areas of development may be
- Create visions for new areas of work and classify how to turn these into reality
- Conduct a SWOT analysis
- Recognise why and how to conduct a feasibility study
- Evaluate current developments with befriending
Accessibility and Refreshments:
This event is hosted at Befriending Networks office in Edinburgh. Refreshments will be provided. There are many shops and cafes available in the area and on Shandwick Place if you choose to bring your own. Please note, we do not have lift access and our office is based on the second floor. We apologise for this inconvenience.
Any questions, please contact Victoria@befriending.co.uk or call 0131 261 8799