Why should you become a member?
"From Common Ground Meetings to the Annual Conference and Befriending Week to training events and social media, all complemented by a comprehensive website, Befriending Networks continuously strives to keep the membership connected."
—Integr8 West Lothian Youth Service
The main benefits of membership include:
- Free online training on Core Befriending Skills for Volunteers
- Discounted Vital Skills and Complementary training - Face to Face, Online and Bespoke
- Access to our Quality in Befriending Award Process
- Discounted access to national events
- Free access to our regional Common Ground networking events, or by webinar
- Access to 1:1 telephone support with our trained and highly experienced staff
- Free copy of our ‘Good Practice in Befriending’ Guide
- Access to member only sections on our website including a bank of useful resource documents and news articles
- Access to our Evaluation Toolkit
- Free listing in the Befriending Services Directory, the online database of befriending organisations in the UK and Ireland
- Free advertising for befriending staff vacancies on our website, in our monthly newsletter and on social media, and promotion of events via our Facebook page and Twitter
- Access to our consultancy and evaluation service